Friday, April 3, 2009

Celebration!!!

The Celebration!

The celebration call was a rousing success full of warmth, laughter and, yes, celebration! For those of you who couldn't be there, you were missed. But I wanted to be sure you didn't miss out, so I recorded the call so that you can take part in your own time. But if you're going to listen, I have one request: please, wherever you are when you're listening, do the happy dance along with everyone! And thank you to everyone who made the call. It was a joy to share the hour with you!


The Celebration Call Recording

Your Creative Spark...

I also have some big announcements and lots of wonderful news. First, I'd like to officially announce the release of Your Creative Spark: Inspiring Interviews with 12 Highly Creative Bloggers.


This is a collection of all of the interviews from our 12 weeks together - plus additional bonuses from the interviewees and complete transcripts. There's almost 3 hours of audio and 122 pages of text! I'm offering a special price until Sunday, April 5th at midnight! For more details and to order, go to www.yourcreativespark.com.

The Winner...

You may remember that people who participated in The Next Chapter survey were eligible for a draw to receive this collection for free.

And the winner is (drum roll please...): Boho Mom!!!
I'll be in touch with you soon about how to pick up your prize.


Our Next Book...

I am thrilled to announce that our next book is going to be playful, lively and a big stretch for some of us:




We'll be starting on Friday June 5, and I hope you'll play along. I will be creating a new blog home for us at www.tnc-wreckthisjournal.blogspot.com. There's nothing there yet but feel free to bookmark it or add it to your Google Reader. I'll be getting it started and opening up sign ups next week.

And this week, if you'd like to share your celebrations, intentions or reactions, or anything else for that matter, I've added one final Mr. Linky for The Next Chapter: The 12 Secrets edition.

My love to you all,

Jamie




10 comments:

Sara Moriarty said...

Thank you Jamie. What you are doing is wonderful. A true service to the creative women in the world. Myself included. Can't wait to check out the next book. ~Sara

Pearl Maple said...

Congrats on your lucky winner.

Everyone who has participated in the 12 Secrets are winners, so much ground has been covered and inspirational posts shared.

Being delayed in starting the book and then moving house has kept me well behind the pace but have appreciated everyone's posts on the subject and their own interpretations.

Caroline said...

Thanks for the 12 Secrets hosting Jamie - I'll be v interested in the wreck this journal book!

Sara said...

Sorry I missed the call, but will happily listen to it today! And be ready to happy dance. :-) I've really, really loved going through this book, and reading others' responses to it. What a great project! I also can't wait for the next book...especially since we're starting in June, and June is when I make a major cross-country move that I am super excited about. New state, new book, let's go! lol! :-)

Kathryn Costa said...

I just made an art journal page to celebrate our creative journey together. You've opened up my creativity -- I can't thank you enough.

I had so much fun on the call yesterday and look forward to The Next Chapter!

{soul hugs}
kathryn

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, I'm so excited about our next book, Wreck this Journal. I've been wanting to do this, but haven't gotten to it yet. I think there will be lots of creative breakthroughs for all of us! Thanks so much for hosting this creative soiree.

artfoodsoul said...

i just checked that out at the bookstore on friday along with her other books...

artfoodsoul said...

p.s. the links don't seem to work...

Danette said...

It was so much fun to listen to the call. I did my happy dance!

And I'm so so so excited to see all the messy glory of Wreck This Journal. Awesome!

I love this choice.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
I am so freakin happy and excited to have won the fabulous "Your Creative Spark"!!
It's a dream come true - something I could never have afforded right now - so thank you!

Can't wait for WRECK THIS JOURNAL!!
I bought this book for my daughter while in Toronto last summer! It rocks! Yay - I get to have my own copy now!
peace