Friday, March 13, 2009

Secret #10: Living in Abundance with Positive Priorities

This week's secret is full of deliciousness. We consider our personal definition of abundance and what it means to live according to our own unique spirit. Gail points us to the role that gratitude plays in prosperity. She encourages us to identify our scarcity thinking so that we can move beyond it. We're to pay attention to our self-care and identify what lights us up and energizes our spirits. Yes! What if we did this every week?

Are you looking forward to this one? I hope this will give you even more to look forward to: an official invitation to the first ever The Next Chapter Celebration Call. It will be a time for us to acknowledge ourselves and each other for all that we've accomplished and enjoyed during our time together.

You are invited to... The Next Chapter: 12 Secrets Celebration Call

Date: Friday April 3
Time: 2:00 EST
Special Guests: Jennifer Lee, Melba McMullin, Jessie Marianiello, Suzie Ridler, Darlene Kreutzer, Sunny Schlenger, Leah Piken Kolidas and Andrea Scher!
RSVP:


When you sign up, you will receive an email with the all the call-in details. The call is free but your long-distance charges apply.

During the call I'm going to share a special offer for those of you who want to purchase the collection of amazing interviews with highly creative bloggers. Plus, I'll be announcing the winner of the survey draw. Plus, I'll be announcing our next book! I wish I could give out cupcakes too but I haven't quite figured out how to transport them through the phone line.

In this week of living in abundance and positive priorities, take the time to celebrate all that you have and all that you are. We'll celebrate together soon!


10 comments:

barbe said...

This is a chapter I am looking forward to reading and it comes at a time that I will need the reinforcement. Just today, we found out my husband is getting a pay cut and will be laid off in 3 months time. Living in one of the most expensive cities in the US, with jobs scarce makes it easy for me to instantly sink into a negative state which I don't want to do.
I am grateful for all I have and know that I must be positive that I will continue to have as many things to be thankful for as I do right this very moment.

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

Barbe, I was sorry to hear your news about your husband. I really hope things work out for you. You've got a great attitude. Counting blessings has helped me through so many near-calamities.

Love this Secret, as Abundance and Gratitude/Appreciation are favorite topics of mine. I loved the first Challenge in the chapter. In fact, I've been picturing my ideal life a lot lately. My husband and I are getting ready to move and are setting intentions for our new life as we look for our new dwelling and look for our lives to unfold.

There are so many good quotes in this chapter. My favorite one right this minute is: "The secret to living in abundance is learning the art of making positive life choices." Choices allow us to create our life, moment by moment.

barbe said...

thanks so much Cindy. Congrats on the new journey with a new home.

I like that quote, I think I'll print it out and pt it on my monitor so I can repeat it throughout the day.

Jamie Ridler said...

Barbe, I'm sorry to hear about the work situation too. I'll be thinking positively right along with you, wishing you and your husband all the very best.

And Cindy, that was one of my favourite quotes too :)

D said...

i feel I got a little off topic with this one. But it felt good.

Lisa said...

awww shucks. I came by too late today. I hope the phone call was awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm appreciating a burst of new beginnings! Spring is almost here. It's coming. The sun, the softness, the openings of Spring. It's in the flowers, in the green on the trees, in the colors and in the new warm light and love that is awakening within and all around us. I'm celebrating the gifts, magic and medicine of Spring - the season of awakenings, new beginnings, illumination, visioning and renewal. Abundance abounds!

Pearl Maple said...

What a great theme to be celebrating.

Have been off line a lot longer with the recent move than we would have liked, frustrating as it was everything seems to be working out for the best in the new location.

Tess said...

Since my husband was laid off from his job in late November, life has been a constant adventure. I'm learning that abundance has little to do with financial security... a lesson that perhaps would have been easier learned decades ago... but still learned :)

Fannie said...

I'm grateful for my abundant life. This chapter has reminded me of how fortunate I am to have loving family relationships, friends who care and the freedom to create from the heart.

This book continues to inspire. Thanks!